Wednesday, January 26, 2011


I have been running every other day !!! For the first time i actually am following the plan, i am already on my third week of running and i feel greaaaat ! To be honest the first week was pretty hard , i had pain in my legs and it was hard to catch my breath while running but now i feel awesome. But talking about wake up early , well, that's not even close to happening .... i don't really know what else to try. Next month i ll be back to my swimming classes and maybe that will make me tired enough to actually sleep when i get home from work. Oh i almost forgot , i have been following the advice that i saw in another blog, keep in touch with your family and friends, i have been calling and emailing one of day everyday , that does make a difference in happiness and motivation, you should try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home